- Avoid leaving marked packaging for expensive items, for example, TVs or PCs by containers outside your home. This promotes the valuables that you have inside of your home, so these should be placed out of sight.
- When you are away on vacation or for a few days, set your corridor or landing lights to switch on automatically around evening time utilizing a timer switch. This gives the illusion that the house has not been left and can deter opportunists.
- Never leave an extra key in a common hiding place, such as under your doormat. flowerpots are likewise normal concealing places so it is best keep away from them. On the off chance your key is lost or stolen, then contact our completely qualified locksmiths for lock change and guidance and services.
- Invest in outside lighting, for example, an LED floodlight that reveals trespassers and they can effortlessly be seen by you or your neighbors. This ought to be situated close to your front and back door.
- Your home or working environment contains important valuables and items, it would be wise purchasing a safe to secure them. Nowadays, safes are accessible in a lot of distinctive sizes and will suit all financial plans.
We are a family owned independent locksmith company covering Essex. We pride ourselves on our service, dedication and above all, honesty. | Locksmiths Dunmow | Tel: 01245 409 814 | http://www.locks24.co.uk